Wednesday, February 20, 2008

after practice


So what was suppose to be a chill practice of just poomse turned into a full 2+ hour workout, followed by Daniel's round of circuit training. I skipped the ghetto trip today and walked home with Christie talking about cream cheese stuffed jalapeno poppers wrapped in bacon. Yes, I was hungry. Time for something healthy and delicious.

Fruit and Yogurt Parfait

makes...how hungry are you?

Vanilla yogurt (I use Brown Cow's Non-fat Vanilla)
Fresh strawberries
Banana
Granola (I used cherry almond)

Clean, hull, and slice the strawberries. Slice the banana as well. Layer vanilla yogurt and fruit in a bowl or decorative glass. Sprinkle with granola.

Yogurt parfait is probably the quickest and healthiest snack in my repetoire. Try it with different yogurts, fresh and dried fruits, different granolas, nuts, etc.




1 comment:

Unknown said...

haha ... that parfait looks delicious!! and i got another blog to look at, yay!!